Come stay at the iconic Fairgrounds Campground in Langley, currently the only public campground on South Whidbey. Please review the Campground Rules and Regulations (updated 12/23/20) prior to your stay. Stays are limited to 10 consecutive days/nights and all campers must acknowledge that they have reviewed, understand, and will comply with the Camping Rules and Regulations (acknowledgement forms will be provided by the Campground Host and can be viewed here: Campground Rules and Regulations Acknowledgement Form
- 30 RV sites with power and/or water hook-ups
- 20 tent campsites
- All sites are first-come first-served, vacancy is almost never an issue
- Self-Register & Pay at yellow “Register Here” mailbox in Campground
- $25/night with power and/or water hook-ups, septic dump station included
- $20/night without any hook-ups
- $5 Dump Station fee (If not camping here.)
- Open year-round
- Limited water hook-up in winter months (Nov. – Mar.)
- Bathrooms with showers available
- Walking distance to downtown Langley
- NO Campground Host on-site
Office is located on the upper level of the white building near the gazebo in the Fairgrounds; enter via south-facing deck and door.
- Fairgrounds Director, Amanda Ellis
We are in the process of setting up an online reservation system.
Please fill out the form below to be added to our mailing list and find out when our reservation system goes live.
In the meantime, camp sites are first-come, first-served.
The Fairgrounds Campground is located at 819 Camano Avenue, Langley, Washington, on Whidbey Island.
The Campground entrance (best for long vehicles) is at the intersection of Fairgrounds Road and Langley Road/Camano Avenue. Langley Road is outside of Langley city limits, and it becomes Camano Avenue inside city limits.
From southbound on State Route 525: Take a left onto Maxwelton Road at the stoplight, drive all the way to the stop sign at the T intersection of Langley Road. At the stop sign, take a left onto Langley Road (turns into Camano Avenue inside the city limits). Take the second left onto Fairgrounds Road, and an immediate right into the Campground entrance.
From northbound on State Route 525: Take a right onto Langley Road at the stoplight, and drive towards Langley. Take a left onto Fairgrounds Road, and an immediate right into the Campground entrance.