Whidbey Island Fairgrounds & Events Center
On June 23rd Rabbit Hemmorhagic Fever was confirmed at the Fairgrounds. Please click HERE to learn more.
-Our commercial kitchens are currently at capacity. Please check back with us in the future.
The Whidbey Island Fairgrounds & Events Center has many event rental opportunities for fundraisers, dances, music events, outdoor events, festivals, flea markets, garage sales, art shows, food & beverage events, and handmade artisan markets. Various rental opportunities:
- Three (3) Buildings for Rent: Skarberg “Pole,” Turner, and Coffman
- Outdoor Event Capability
- Two Commercial Kitchens: Coffman or Pole
- Two Stages: Outdoor (Main Stage) or Indoor (Pole Auditorium)
- Equestrian Arena
- Barn Facilities
The Port of South Whidbey became the new stewards of the Island County Fairgrounds on March 31, 2017. The non-profit Island County Fair Association has called the Fairgrounds home since 1937, where they continue to manage and run the agricultural Whidbey Island Fair every July.
- Fairgrounds Office Main Line (360) 221-7950
- Fairgrounds Director, Amanda Ellis email@example.com
- Marketing & Events Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
The Port’s office at the Fairground is open by appointment only.